Ebook and book design by a professional book designer makes a significant difference which means people are more likely to take notice, you become a credible author and your work becomes worth reading. If it’s a non-fiction book you are likely to be categorised as an expert in your field.
Just give me a call on 020 8462 09689 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A complete ebook or print book design service including:
- Attention-grabbing book cover design.
- Business branding if necessary.
- A choice of formats from interactive PDF to Kindle.
- Professionally formatted interiors with attention to detail and good readability.
- Editing, ghost-writing and proofreading.
- Advice on self-publishing your book, ISBNs etc.
- Covers and formatting for Print on Demand (POD).
- ‘3D’ covers for web and sales pages.
- Websites and sales pages for Twitter and Facebook etc.
- Design for posters and bookmarks etc for marketing your book.
Is the book dead?
The world of books is changing. Digital ePublishing is taking over. Now every author can be a publisher and command a global reach without huge costs. If you have an idea for a book, get it out there. It’s not so easy to get a regular publisher unless you’re a celebrity so ‘print on demand’ (POD) and ebooks are a great option and I can help you every step of the way. There are several options for ebooks – downloading ebooks from your website, and of course for reading on the Kindle, the iPhone, iPad etc. What’s more you don’t actually need these as there are an assortment of free ebook readers available now for viewing on your PC.
If you really want to go to the big publishers, a successful self-published book or ebook is going to make you look a much better proposition. Warner Books paid James Redfield $800,000 for ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ after he’d sold 100,000 self-published copies!
Professional Designer or DIY?
- You’ve written your first book and don’t know what to do next…
- You want your book to stand out from the DIY crowd…
- Are uncertain about the various options; ePub, Kindle,PDF, print-on-demand…
- You would prefer your book to look professional, not amateur…
- You’d rather be making money from your book, not just trying to save it…
- You want your book to look like it’s worth the money…
- You’ve got better things to do with your time than fiddle with fonts…
Professional book and ebook cover design are an essential part of the success equation.
HOW does good design make you more money?
- Increases the perceived value of your ebook.
- Minimises charge-backs and refund claims.
- Frees up your time and energy to market and promote your ebook.
- Boosts sales of your other products.
- Helps your ebook to stand out from the ‘DIY’ crowd.
- Builds your repeat business with satisfied ebook readers.
- Is an inexpensive marketing tool which can be easily and cheaply distributed – A FREE Ebook for example.
It’s not just about the money
It’s about being professional and business-like. Any ‘internet entrepreneur’ can knock up a quick report, run it through some free ebook software and hawk it on the web. If you’re in it for the long haul though, you’ll appreciate the value of good design from a professional book and ebook designer.
Why do you need a professional to design your book?
The answer’s so simple – it sells better.
There are many sample cover designs scattered throughout this website. All are designed by me, John Amy. Generally I supply five alternative designs for the client to choose from. The chosen one developed as necessary and then to requisite size and format.
My name is John Amy, a professional graphic designer based in South London in the UK with over 25 years experience. I design print books and eBrochures as well as ebooks and websites. Just email email@example.com with an outline of your requirements for a no-obligation quote or call me on 020 8462 0969 or mobile, 07773 218 349. If you have any questions or problems about design and branding or how to go about getting a professionally designed book or ebook, please get in touch. If you are outside the UK, don’t worry, the beauty of the digital world is that it has a global reach. Take a look at my graphic design website: johnamydesign.co.uk.